Be the face of UIC
The UIC Office of Marketing and Brand Management is looking for students to participate in photo shoots June 23 to 25 for campus marketing materials.
Participants will receive a $25 gift card, free UIC gear and a chance to have their faces seen around the city on buses, in train stations, at the airport and on social media.
Please email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Two selfies: one portrait and one full-body photo
- If you want to participate with a group of friends, send a photo of the whole group
- Email and phone number
- List of shoot times you are available
Students who are selected should bring two or three wardrobe options and props – such as hats, skateboards, bags and bikes – that reflect their personality.
Shoot days and times are:
- 8 a.m.–10 a.m. June 23, Behavioral Sciences Building
- 10:30 a.m.–noon June 23, College of Architecture, Design, and the Arts
- 1:30 p.m.–4 p.m. June 23, Douglas Hall
- 8 a.m.–10:30 a.m. June 24, Student Recreation Facility
- 11 a.m.– noon June 24, at Student Center East, East Terrace
- 1:30 p.m.–4 p.m. June 24, at Daley Library and the Grove
- 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. June 25, 28th floor, University Hall
Another photo shoot for medical students will take place from 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m. June 25 at a location to be announced.