Motivational quotes for finals week
The journey has finally come to an end. I was so nervous writing my first blog and now I am writing my final one.
I want to wish everyone best of luck on their finals. If you are graduating this week like me, then a big congrats to you, too! We made it to the finish line of this long marathon.
I wanted to share some of my favorite quotes with you in my last blog.
- “Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” – Mark Twain
- “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.” – Kurt Cobain
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
And as you go into finals week…one more quote to mark the long week of exams.
- “May the odds be ever in your favor.” – Hunger Games
Aneta Murphy is a senior majoring in applied psychology and minoring in sociology. In her spare time, Aneta enjoys going to museums, hiking, biking, fishing and reading. You’ll often find her down on the lakefront trail riding her bike with her husband. She also loves to travel and explore new cities.