Teaching Resources for Faculty
UIC offers a variety of webinars, trainings, and best practices guidance documents for faculty instructors in preparation for online, remote, and in-person classroom instruction:
- Provost’s Fall 2020 Online Instructional Resources
- ACCC Online Learning resources for instructors and students
- UIC Today: Teaching, Learning, and Working Resources
- UIC Today: Road to Recovery
The UIC University Library subscribes to online resources that can be searched through the University Library website. Librarians can help faculty plan for fall semester instruction, reading assignments and course reserves.
- Check with a specific library for their reopening information as it varies per facility.
- The Library’s Chat with a Librarian instant messaging service is available to assist with research projects online.
- Library faculty are also available for virtual research consultations via WebEx.
Study Abroad programs have been suspended and may resume in spring 2021. Virtual advising appointments are available.