5th Annual Women in Business Conference
Date / Time
March 7, 2019
12:30 pm - 6:30 pm
The Undergraduate Women’s Network is having its 5th Annual Women in Business Conference at UIC!
Special guests will include:
- Julie Holzrichter – Chief Operating Officer of the Chicago Mercantile Inc.
- Andrea Zopp – CEO of World Business Chicago
- Joycelyn Winneck – Chief Marketing Officer of PCMA (former VP of Chicago Tribune)
- Dr. Dilara Sayeed – Founder & CEO of vPeer, Fullbright Specialist, Lecturer at Northwestern, and 2017-2018 Illinois State Representitive for 5th District Candidate
- Susan Poser – UIC Provost
- and more!
This conference is an opportunity for the women in business community within and outside of UIC to congregate once a year, to celebrate the incredible achievements we have made, to discuss the road ahead, to learn and challenge one another and to honor the Undergraduate Women’s Network’s mission of empowering young female professionals and building a community that is enriching to all parties involved. The Conference will include keynote speakers, executive panelists, a professional development workshop and networking.
Date: Thursday, March 7th
Location: UIC Student Center East Illinois Room
Attire: Business Formal