Black Women and Reproductive Justice: Abortion and Life in the Post-Roe Era
Date / Time
September 29, 2022
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Join the Women’s Leadership and Resource Center and the UIC College of Nursing for a special engagement with Monica McLemore, PhD, MPH, RN, FAAN.
Schedule and how to participate:
- 12:30-1:30 p.m.: Public lecture.
- 1:30-2:30 p.m.: Seminar (open only to UIC College of Nursing students).
Guests may choose to attend in person or virtually via Zoom.
Food, safety and accessibility:
- Masks are required at the in-person event.
- Boxed lunches for in-person attendees will be available for pickup beginning at noon. Attendees may not eat inside the event space.
- Please contact us with any questions or access requests: firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-413-1025.
Continuing education credit:
- University of Illinois Chicago College of Nursing is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
- In order to earn contact hours, participants must attend the entire hour lecture/discussion or view the recording AND fill out the evaluation.
- Expiration date for recording: March 29, 2023.
- Names of joint providers: UIC Women’s Leadership and Resource Center, UIC College of Nursing.
- Family and Community Medicine, UIC College of Medicine.
- Center for Excellence in Maternal and Child Health, UIC School of Public Health.
- UIC Gender and Women’s Studies.
- UIC Student Nurses for Social Justice.