Campus Electronic Recycling Collection – east side of campus
Date / Time
September 7, 2022
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Campus Electronic Recycling Collection is an electronics recycling event where the UIC community is invited to drop off any unwanted electronics, including personal electronics.
For a safe Campus Electronic Recycling Collection, please follow these steps:
- Departments are required to complete the FABWeb form to submit old electronics to surplus or scrap. (Learn more here).
- All units need to provide a paper printout listing all the equipment on their already-approved FABweb disposal request (SD#). Without evidence of unit management approval, the receipts will be rejected.
- The units need to have the three-digit org code on all equipment items – stickers or labels are appreciated for any surplus equipment that may be subsequently redistributed within the university. Items that are in non-functioning or scrap condition can have the org code written in permanent marker.
- All equipment must be disinfected.
- We will require masks and mark 6 feet of distance for departments or individuals when they arrive to drop off.
We are also hosting a CERC on the west side of campus Wednesday, Sept. 14, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Location: East end of Arthington Mall, 828 S. Wolcott St. More info.