Flames in the City: Broadway in Chicago – ‘Dear Evan Hansen’
Date / Time
December 14, 2022
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Flames in the City is our premiere Chicago program for our UIC students. We get to explore this great city’s museums, special events, and attractions. We have learned from and been transformed by the rich diversity of our surrounding communities. We have some wonderful programs this year!
We are excited to announce we have tickets for Broadway in Chicago’s “Dear Evan Hansen” at a special price for our UIC students! Tickets will be limited to a UIC student/faculty/staff/alumni: two tickets total. We will be checking valid UIC i-Cards/Event Pass. Your ticket(s) will be distributed electronically. Please check your emails frequently.
A letter that was never meant to be seen, a lie that was never meant to be told, a life he never dreamed he could have. Evan Hansen is about to get the one thing he’s always wanted: a chance to finally fit in. “Dear Evan Hansen” is the deeply personal and profoundly contemporary musical about life and the way we live it.
All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket. “Dear Evan Hansen” is recommended for ages 12 and up. This production contains some adult themes, including discussions of suicide. Children under the age of four will not be permitted in the theatre.
Broadway in Chicago’s “Dear Evan Hansen.”
- Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Transportation will NOT be provided to/from UIC
- Tickets on sale now.
- Two tickets per UIC student, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Cost is $40 per ticket (not including fees).
- First come, first serve.
- Performance tickets will be provided at the Pre-Performance Reception.
- No refunds, no transfer, no re-selling.
- EventBrite is for easy, convenient online payments and to reserve your tickets only. EventBrite ticket confirmations will noy be accepted at the theatre.
- By purchasing and attending this UIC event, you are participating in this UIC event at your own risk and liability. UIC Student Disciplinary Policy – Community Standards applies to this university event
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; in case of emergencies only, please text or call 312-725-2793.