Foundations of Project Management
Date / Time
April 1, 2023 - April 29, 2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Foundations of Project Management Course provides in-depth instruction to enhance project and team management skills. Gain the expertise to initiate, manage and close complex projects on-time and on-budget.
This course fulfills the education requirement for the PMP® and CAPM® certification exams and covers the following areas and more:
- How to build and support a high-performance team.
- Determining project management methodology, scope, budget, schedule and closing.
- Assessing and managing project risks.
- Executing the project to deliver business value.
- Managing project changes and issues.
- Evaluating and delivering project benefits and value.
- Dates: Saturdays, April 1- 29 (five sessions).
- Location: Online – Interactive Zoom sessions.
- Time: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Fee: $1,900 (University of Illinois students, alumni and staff: $1,520).
- Instructor: Brian Porter.
- Registration deadline: Noon, Thursday, March 23.