It’s My Body! Communicating Boundaries in Sex and Romance
Date / Time
September 27, 2022
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
All UIC undergraduate students are welcome to join the Campus Advocacy Network at the Women’s Leadership and Resource Center for a discussion that will help you identify your social and physical boundaries in relationships and ways to communicate them. Because, it’s your body!
Hangouts & Hookups is a recurring series for undergraduate students to explore connections between romance, sex, identity and social justice issues.
- Masks are required. Guests may not eat food inside the space.
- Attendance will be limited to the first 20 registrants.
- The Student Services Building and WLRC suite are accessible via wheelchair. Once inside SSB, visitors can use a flight of stairs on the east side of the building, a ramp on the west side of the building, or the elevator in the center of the building to reach the suite. SSB has a reception desk near the east entrance at Harrison and Racine where guests can request assistance in finding WLRC’s suite.
- WLRC aims to provide, but cannot guarantee, a scent-free space.
- The entire suite has overhead fluorescent lights. We will be adding lamps soon to reduce the brightness of the lighting but may not have them in place by the event date.
- Please send any questions or access requests to email@example.com or 312-413-1025.