UIC UH Early Outreach Saturday Enrichment Program
Date / Time
October 12, 2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
UIC Urban Health Early Outreach Saturday Enrichment Program (EOP/SEP)
SEP is an academic pipeline program to the University of Illinois at Chicago Urban Health Program.
The program’s goal is to ensure the students’ ability to matriculate into high school, university and postgraduate health science programs of their choice. The Early Outreach Program provides students with academic enrichment, ACT Test Prep and support; project-based learning, and extracurricular activities as an introduction to health professions.
Saturday, October 5, 2019 Student assessment (grades 8th – 12th)
SEP Instruction – Saturdays
- October 12 & 19 (Parent Meeting)
- November 2, 9, 16 (Parent Meeting)
- December 7, 14
- January 18 (Parent Meeting) , 25
- February 1, 8, 15 (Parent Meeting), 22
- March 7, 14, 21 (Parent Meeting), 28
- Graduation Ceremony April 4 – EOP Grade 12
Call the EOP office at (312) 996-2549 to request an application for the AY 2019/2020 EOP Saturday Enrichment Program.