Flu Vaccine: Regional Campus Information
To help ensure the health and safety of the UIC community, the university is strongly encouraging all students, faculty and staff who are on campus this fall to be vaccinated for seasonal flu.
UIC students in Peoria can receive a free flu shot on campus in Room A100-2, UICOMP:
- Oct. 6, 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Oct. 7, 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Oct. 13, 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Oct. 14, 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Students can simply go to the designated area to receive a free flu shot. Bring your student I.D. and proof of insurance with you.
If arrangements are needed for a different time, call 309-672-4977 to request an appointment. Identify yourself as a student and say that you need your yearly flu shot.
The Quad Cities campus is home to a UIC College of Nursing graduate program. All working nurses should receive their flu vaccine through their employer or another source.
UIC students in Rockford can receive a free flu shot on campus at the Commons (old Lobby) in the “Coffee Corner:”
- Mondays: Oct. 11, Oct. 18 and Oct. 25, noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: Oct. 13, Oct. 20 and Oct. 27, noon to 1:30 p.m and 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Fridays: Oct. 15, Oct. 22 and Oct. 29, noon to 1:30 p.m.
Employees and retirees can obtain a flu shot on Oct. 14., noon to 2 p.m., at UI Health Mile Square Health Center L.P. Johnson Rockford. Pre-registration is required and employees must have a state insurance plan to qualify.
UIC students and employees in Springfield can receive a free flu shot on campus at the PAC restaurant:
- Oct. 11, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Oct. 12, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Oct. 14, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Students and employees should bring their i-card and/or insurance card.
If you have questions or need more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.