Current Student Resources
Academic coaching empowers students through goal-setting, building communication skills, and learning how to succeed.
The Centers for Cultural Understanding and Social Change help make UIC a welcoming and inclusive place for all students, faculty and staff.
Advisement and assistance in finding and applying for nationally and internationally competitive fellowships, scholarships, and grants.
The U and I Care Program identifies resources and provides assistance to students dealing with personal hardship.
Confidential assistance with legal questions.
Caring and personalized support to UIC undergraduate and graduate student veterans.
A modern, flexible space for students to collaborate, work, get help, print and recharge.
Access over 16,000 online classes on technology, business topics and creative programs.
Available to students for free and provides a suite of Microsoft programs including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and more!
Visit the Technology Solutions website to learn more about the academic technology services and products available to the UIC Community.
Provides several communication and collaboration tools, including Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sites, Google Meet, Google Groups and Google Calendar.
Information on connecting to and finding wireless hotspots on campus.
Information for a safer community.
Affordable self-funded student health benefit program.
Confidential support and programs on issues related to safety and gender-based violence (sexual assault, domestic/dating violence, harassment, and stalking).
Services to help students deal with stress, handle a crisis or trauma, cope with the transition to college and more. Law students should consult with the Law School for counseling information.
Sign up for emergency alerts, stay informed.
Two convenient locations for primary care services on campus.
Keep informed on community safety and alerts.
UIC’s flu vaccination program for on-campus students and employees will begin on Monday, Oct. 5, and continue through Oct. 30.
Programs and facilities to help you stay fit and relaxed.
Resources for dealing with acts of sexual misconduct.
Access to basic primary care services.
UIC’s protocol for confirmation and notification of communicable illness on campus.
Latest news and information about COVID-19 and how the university is responding to the pandemic.
FREE personal security tool that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the campus.
University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System
Bike amenity maps and information on bicycling on campus and the student DIVVY discount.
Find your UIC destination, including accessible routes and entrances.
Top Student NEWS
- UIC climbs to 11th among public universities in ‘QS World University Rankings: USA’UIC moved to the 11th spot from 14th among U.S. public universities, and to 36th from 43rd among all doctoral universities
- Last Chance to Submit COVID-19 Vaccine Uptake Contest Content!COVID-19 Vaccine Uptake: Public Awareness Campaign Contest Students have the […]
- Deadline extended for student COVID-19 vaccine uptake contestCOVID-19 Vaccine Uptake: Public Awareness Campaign Contest Students have the […]
- Commitment to equity, community engagement earns UIC student national recognitionCourtney Washington is among 219 students named a Newman Civic Fellow by Campus Compact
- COVID-19 Vaccine Uptake: Public Awareness Campaign ContestPROJECT OVERVIEW: Increasing demand for and acceptance of COVID-19 vaccines […]