Following the virtual Convocation ceremony, new students and family members are invited to join us on campus for our annual New Student Picnic! We look forward to having new students and families come to campus for some food, entertainment, and to celebrate the start of the new academic year!
All new students are expected to attend the New Student Convocation ceremony (virtually). Participation in the on-campus watch party and the new Student Picnic are optional, however highly encouraged!
- Pre-registration is required for the virtual ceremony, Convocation Watch Party, and New Student Picnic
- Students will need to pre-register themselves, and up to 2 guests, by Thursday, August 19
- For contact tracing purposes you will need each guest’s name, email address, and phone number at the time of registration
- There will be no walk-ins permitted for this event
- Space is limited and filled on a first come, first served basis
- For changes or cancellations, please email email@example.com
All registered participants (new students and family members) will receive additional communication with login instructions, watch party logistics, and picnic information prior to New Student Convocation.
Please note: for the on-campus watch party and the picnic, all participants must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 result within 72 hours of the event at check-in, for each unvaccinated attendee. No participants will be admitted without proof of vaccination or negative test results.