Alumni and Friends Virtual Celebration-Jane Addams College of Social Work
Date / Time
April 30, 2021 - April 30, 2021
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
With a theme of Social Workers IGNITE CommUNITY, it’s a celebration, awards ceremony and live fundraiser for student scholarships, hosted by Emmy-winning news anchor and reporter Jim Williams of CBS 2 Chicago.
- Enjoy an optional pre-party with music, door prizes, fundraising and live chat.
- Be inspired by our Alumni and Social Justice Ally Awardees. Hear from Congressman Danny K. Davis about how social workers are partners in addressing critical issues facing our communities.
- Learn from alumni on why they give to scholarships and from JACSW students on why that support is so important to them.
- All the while, have fun connecting with others on the continuous live chat, watching scholarship donations add up in real time, and participating in door prize give-aways.
- Then continue celebrating our JACSW community with an optional half-hour post-party.
And there’s no charge for attending!
Join us Friday, April 30 to IGNITE CommUNITY – Register Below!
Special thanks to the alumni serving on the Celebration Host Committee, and committee co-chairs Dr. Terry Solomon, MSW ’77 and Karyn Aguirre, MSW ’04, for their work in planning the 2021 celebration.