Flames in the City: Broadway in Chicago – Mean Girls
Date / Time
January 16, 2020 - January 16, 2020
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Flames in the City [FITC] is our premiere Chicago program for our UIC students. We get to explore this great city’s museums, special events, and attractions. We have learned from and been transformed by the rich diversity of our surrounding communities. We have some wonderful programs this year!
We are excited to announce we have tickets for Broadway in Chicago’s Mean Girls at a special price for our UIC students! Tickets will be limited to a UIC student plus 1 non-UIC guest: 2 tickets total. We will be checking valid UIC i-Cards/Event Pass. Your MEAN GIRLS ticket(s) will be distributed at the Pre-Performance Reception in Student Center East, Room TBD from 6pm to 6:30pm. Please check your emails frequently.
Broadway in Chicago’s Mean Girls
-Thursday, January 16, 2020
– Pre-Performance Reception at 6:00pm to 6:30pm, Student Center East Room TBD
– Depart UIC 6:45pm
– Performance 7:30pm to 10pm
– Depart the theatre 20 minutes after the performance ends
– Transportation will be provided to/from UIC.
Tickets will be on sale Friday, December 20th at 10am https://uiccsi.eventbrite.com/
– 2 tickets per UIC student
– Cost is $20 per ticket (not including fees)
– Faculty/staff/alumni tickets may be available on January 9, 2020 (if any are available)
– First come, first serve
– Performance tickets will be provided at the Pre-Performance Reception
– Your UIC Event Pass/iCard will be required
– No refunds, no transfer, no re-selling tickets
– EventBrite is for easy, convenient online payments and to reserve your tickets only. EventBrite ticket confirmations will NOT be accepted at the theatre
– By purchasing and attending this UIC event, you are participating in this UIC event at your own risk and liability. UIC Student Disciplinary Policy – Community Standards applies to this university event
– Email: email@example.com | In case of emergencies only, please text or call 312-725-2793