Foundations of Project Management
Date / Time
January 29, 2022 - February 26, 2022
Learn the skills and principles of project management best practices in this professional development Foundations of Project Management Course. The knowledge you gain in this course will help you avoid making costly mistakes and increase your competitive edge in the project management profession.
This course fulfills the education requirement for the PMP® and CAPM® certification exams and covers the following areas and more:
- How to build and support a high-performance team.
- Determining project management methodology, scope, budget, schedule and closing.
- Assessing and managing project risks.
- Executing the project to deliver business value.
- Managing project changes and issues.
- Evaluating and delivering project benefits and value.
- Employing continuous process improvements.
- Dates: Saturdays, Jan. 29-Feb. 26, 2022 (five sessions total)
- Location: Online – Interactive Zoom Sessions
- Time: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fee: $1,900 (University of Illinois students, alumni and staff: $1,520)
- Instructor: Brian Porter
- Registration deadline: Thursday, January 27 at 12 p.m. CT