Grant Writing Workshop
Date / Time
November 9, 2022
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Join UIC’s grant writing experts in a one-day, interactive workshop designed specifically for individuals with little to no grant writing experience. The Grant Writing Workshop will take place online on Wednesday, Nov. 9, and will guide students through a comprehensive overview of the grant writing process, including:
- Types of funding sources available to nonprofits today.
- How to research grant opportunities and assess the best fit for your funding needs.
- What your organization must have in place before writing a grant.
- The primary components of a grant proposal and how they fit together.
- How to communicate effectively with prospective funders.
- Instructors – Noah Jenkins and Valerie Leonard.
- Cost – $350 ($300 for University of Illinois alumni, employees or current degree-seeking students).
- Registration deadline – Monday, Nov. 7, noon.