Nonprofit Management Online Courses
Date(s) - 05/09/2019 - 06/12/2019
The University of Illinois at Chicago’s Certificate in Nonprofit Management (CNM) program provides a comprehensive suite of 100% online, non-credit courses designed for individuals working in or with the nonprofit industry. These courses cover a variety of topics integral to running a nonprofit organization, and will help build a strong and effective organization by educating employees. UIC offers 12 courses – take just one course or multiple courses, depending on your learning and career goals. You must complete three courses to earn UIC’s Certificate in Nonprofit Management.
Three courses are offered starting May 9 and running through June 12, 2019:
- Social Media Strategies for Nonprofits
- Learn how to build a strong digital foundation across multiple platforms and utilize best practices to sustain a social media presence.
- Marketing Management
- Understand the critical marketing process elements for nonprofits and how to develop a strong brand and messaging to effectively position an organization.
- Aligning Efforts to Outcomes: Effective Program Design & Evaluation
- Provides a framework for understanding the program evaluation and program design processes.
- 100% online
- Activities include readings, discussions and hands-on exercises
- 50 hours of learning
- Each course costs $550