Nonprofit Management Online Courses
Date / Time
July 22, 2021 - August 25, 2021
The University of Illinois Chicago’s Certificate in Nonprofit Management (CNM) program provides a comprehensive suite of 100% online, non-credit courses designed for individuals working in or with the nonprofit industry. These courses cover a variety of topics integral to running a nonprofit organization, and will help build a strong and effective organization by educating employees. UIC offers 12 courses – take just one course or multiple courses, depending on your learning and career goals. You must complete three courses to earn UIC’s Certificate in Nonprofit Management.
The following courses are offered starting July 22 and run through August 25, 2021:
- Nonprofit Finance for Nonfinancial Managers I
- This course provides an overview of nonprofit financial management. Students will cover building a nonprofit budget, financial policies and procedures, and financial reporting and analysis. Legal reporting requirements and maintaining tax-exempt status will also be covered
- Fundamentals of Operations Management and Organizational Effectiveness
- This course provides a basic overview of nonprofit operations, exploring significant facets of management that are not currently addressed elsewhere in the CNM curriculum: organizational structure and staffing; human resource administration; information technology; and organizational performance management.
- 100% online
- Activities include readings, discussions and hands-on exercises
- 50 hours of learning
- Fee: $550 (University of Illinois students, alumni and staff: $515