Nonprofit Management Online Courses
Date / Time
July 25, 2019 - August 28, 2019
The University of Illinois at Chicago’s Certificate in Nonprofit Management (CNM) program provides a comprehensive suite of 100% online, non-credit courses designed for individuals working in or with the nonprofit industry. These courses cover a variety of topics integral to running a nonprofit organization, and will help build a strong and effective organization by educating employees. UIC offers 12 courses – take just one course or multiple courses, depending on your learning and career goals. You must complete three courses to earn UIC’s Certificate in Nonprofit Management.
Two courses are offered starting July 25 and running through August 28, 2019:
- Creating and Managing Fundraising Plans: Produce Ownership and Results
- This course introduces key elements of the fund development process in which nearly every nonprofit organization must engage: assessing, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating. While the cycle itself and the choice of strategies looks different in every organization, the fundamentals are generally the same.
- Fundamentals of Operations Management and Organizational Effectiveness
- This course provides a basic overview of nonprofit operations, exploring significant facets of management that are not currently addressed elsewhere in the CNM curriculum: organizational structure and staffing; human resource administration; information technology; and organizational performance management.
- 100% online
- Activities include readings, discussions and hands-on exercises
- 50 hours of learning
- Fees for all courses are $550 ($515 for University of Illinois alumni, employees or current degree-seeking students)