UIC Business Graduate Open House
Date(s) - 01/26/2019
12:15 pm - 3:00 pm
On Saturday, January 26, 2019, prospective students and guests are invited to attend the UIC Business Liautaud Graduate School Open House. Guests will meet UIC Business faculty, students, alumni and staff to learn about our innovative graduate business degree programs and the student experience at the UIC campus; and discover how our programs provide students with the critical technical, conceptual and business skills needed to be competitive in their fields.
The UIC Business Liautaud Graduate School offers an MBA and six specialized master’s degree options in accounting, business analytics, finance, marketing, management information systems, and supply chain and operations management all taught by faculty experts and industry professionals.
Guests may explore the LEED-certified Douglas Hall as they attend sessions that cover a variety of topics:
- Graduate business programs – Individual sessions for each master’s degree program, led by faculty and program directors
- Insider’s guide to UIC – Hear from graduate academic advisers and current students regarding the UIC student experience
- Meet UIC Business alumni – Learn firsthand the value of a UIC graduate business degree
- Guaranteed Admissions Programs for University of Illinois students and alumni (Chicago, Champaign Urbana, Springfield)
- Career Services designed for the UIC graduate business student
- Flexible learning formats that ensure students complete their graduate business degree at a pace that matches their lifestyle
UIC is Chicago’s only public research university. Our students learn from 150 faculty members who are driving leading research in all areas of business disciplines. Join us at Open House to see how Chicago’s living classroom at UIC can transform potential into success with a graduate business degree.
Please RSVP here: UIC Business Graduate Open House Spring 2019