UIC Student Advisory Committee Lunch at Gallery 400
Date / Time
November 28, 2018 - November 28, 2018
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Attention all UIC graduate and undergraduate students: would you like to learn about the inner-workings of a unique non-profit art space? Gallery 400 is forming a Student Advisory Committee to help inform and execute programs in collaboration with gallery staff and community partners.
Bring your questions and ideas to the Student Advisory Committee Informational Lunch. Food and beverages will be provided!
The Student Advisory Committee aims to connect students to Gallery 400 through outreach and events while serving as an important voice for the University of Illinois, Chicago student body in our operations. Members of the Student Advisory Committee are ambassadors of the gallery’s mission, exhibitions, and programs among the UIC community.
- Develop original programming in collaboration with the gallery
- Connect fellow students with Gallery 400
- Brainstorm and implement new, exciting ways for visitors to
engage with the gallery
- Advise staff on student engagement strategy for exhibitions
- Have professional development opportunities such as private
curator tours and conversations, event planning, and arts
administration skill building.