Free online course design webinar
Goldilocks and The Three Courses
Aug. 18, 2021
Join the team from the University of Indianapolis to discover how you can create and use a systematic review process to evaluate the effectiveness of online courses. During the webinar, the presenters will share how to:
- Identify the need for a systematic online course review process
- Collaborate with leadership to obtain resources needed for the implementation of the review process
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to establish an administrative team
- Develop the review process and timeline
- Implement Quality Matters (QM) Essential Standards into the review requirements
- Engage qualified faculty members to assist with course reviews
- Create strategies for ongoing assessment and process improvement
- Evaluate overall outcomes
Tips and tricks for revising courses to meet QM Essential Standards will also be shared.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn more about reviewing your online courses — register for the next free QM Success Story today! The webinar will be live captioned.
Register here: QM Success Stories registration