Healthy lifestyle program – paid research
Are you interested in a virtual healthy lifestyle program?
We are conducting a research study examining a virtual healthy lifestyle program — Enhanced Project Health — at the University of Illinois Chicago.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are 18-25 years old
- Are a college student in Chicago
- Have a body mass index of 25 or greater
- Have internet access to use Webex, an audio/video platform
The study involves the following within approximately three months:
- Participate in two virtual assessments, which involve completing an interview (lasting 30-40 minutes) via Webex and completing surveys (lasting 20 minutes) via Qualtrics. Interviews will be audio recorded.
- Attend two in-person visits for height and weight measurement (lasting five minutes).
- Participate in an eight-week virtual healthy lifestyle program (each weekly group sessions lasts 1.5 hours) and a virtual focus group session or the virtual assessment only.
All group sessions, focus group sessions and assessments will be conducted virtually via Webex and all group sessions will be recorded.
Participation in this study will involve two in-person visits to the study sites. Students will be compensated up to $30 for their participation.
This program is being provided by Sylvia Herbozo, PhD, and her research team. All information you provide is confidential.
For more information, please call (708) 320-8331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact: