Current Student Resources
Academic coaching empowers students through goal-setting, building communication skills, and learning how to succeed.
The Centers for Cultural Understanding and Social Change help make UIC a welcoming and inclusive place for all students, faculty and staff.
View the complete list of Final Exam schedules.
The U and I Care Program identifies resources and provides assistance to students dealing with personal hardship.
Confidential assistance with legal questions.
Caring and personalized support to UIC undergraduate and graduate student veterans.
UIC’s protocol for confirmation and notification of communicable illness on campus.
UIC is a tobacco-free campus.
Your safety is a primary focus at UIC.
Top Student NEWS
- Celebrate National Voter Registration DayRegister to vote Sept. 22
- UIC historian earns inaugural national award for economic, social justiceProgressive scholar will receive $250,000 to support social justice project
- UIC researcher to test voice-activated AI to manage mental health symptomsProject plans to develop an Alexa-like app to deliver problem-solving skills to those with mild mental health symptoms
- UIC continues to climb in US News & World Report rankingsUIC climbed by eight spots this year to rank 52nd among public national universities.
- SEIU Strike and Services for StudentsThe SEIU labor union, which represents over 4,000 university employees in four separate bargaining units, has informed the University of their intent to go on strike as of 6:00 a.m. on Monday, September 14, … Read more