CCTS Research Boot Camp
Date / Time
October 26, 2018 - November 9, 2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Clinicians, research coordinators, and other health research personnel who wish to develop a better understanding for conducting human subjects research at UIC are encouraged to join us for this three-day workshop. This immersive training enables participants to implement best practices for human research subject protection, recruitment, consent, study conduct, and data safety/security.
After participating in the 3-day workshop, attendees should be able to:
- Define core components of human subjects research
- Articulate the complex roles and responsibilities of research team members
- Identify professional and ethical issues surrounding research
- Implement best practices for recruitment, consent, study conduct, and data safety/security
- Ensure your study meets Federal, State and University regulatory requirements.
October 26, November 2 & 9
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
UIC College of Nursing
845 S. Damen Ave.
3rd Floor Event Center
Chicago, Illinois 60612
$150 for UIC attendees and CTSA-Affiliates
$200 for non-UIC attendees
Learn More & Register: go.uic.edu/CCTS_BootCamp
Registration closes Wednesday, October 10th!
Questions? Contact Lauren Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.413.7316