Fall Project Management 5-Session Course
Date / Time
September 23, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Master project management skills and prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam this fall with UIC’s 5-Session Project Management course.
Dates: Saturdays, September 23 – October 21
Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Fee: $1,520 for University of Illinois alumni, employees or current degree-seeking students/$1,900 for all other individuals
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals who are preparing for the PMP exam
- Project managers and project team members in need of formal training in project management
- Professionals of all experience levels who want to gain the necessary skills to initiate, manage, and close complex projects on time and on budget
Completion of UIC’s Project Management course fulfills the education requirements for two exams through the Project Management Institute:
- The 35 hour education requirement for the PMP certification exam
- The 23 hour education requirement for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification exam
This course routinely sells out. Seats are still available, but they are going fast. Reserve your seat today.