Foundations of Project Management
Date / Time
October 24, 2020 - November 21, 2020
The Foundations of Project Management Course provides in-depth instruction to enhance project and team management skills. Gain the expertise to initiate, manage and close complex projects on-time and on-budget.
This course fulfills the education requirement for the PMP® and CAPM® certification exams and includes:
- Course materials
- Two textbooks – A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017 and Project Management for Dummies, Fifth Edition (Stanley E. Portny)
- Dates: Saturdays, October 24 – November 21, 2020 (5 sessions total)
- Location: Online – Interactive Zoom Sessions
- Time: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fee: $1,900 (University of Illinois students, alumni and staff: $1,520)
- Instructor: Brian Porter
- Registration deadline: Thursday, October 22 at 12 p.m. CT