Gradescope Webinars: Delivering Assessments Remotely with Gradescope
Date / Time
October 20, 2020 - October 21, 2020
11:00 am - 12:15 pm
If you wish there was a way to reduce the time associated with scoring handwritten exams and assignments, then join us online for a STEM OR non-STEM webinar to learn how to combine online and paper-based assessment approaches, or deliver assessments completely remotely using Gradescope.
In this webinar, Gradescope experts will cover the grading and rubric-building workflow, and walk attendees through both the instructor and student interface for creating and submitting assignments, and viewing feedback.
At the end of the session, you will know how to:
- Grade existing exams and homework on Gradescope
- Make rubric changes as you grade (changes apply to previously-graded work to maintain consistency)
- Write each comment only once (apply previously-used comments with a click)
- Create better rubrics to increase student learning
- Use assignment analytics to gain insight into student learning
Learn more about Gradescope here: accc.uic.edu/news-stories/gradescope, and join the session with questions for the presenters.
Register and reserve your spot here:
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 11:00 am – 12:15 pm Central Time
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 11:00 am – 12:15 pm Central Time