Grant Writing Workshop
Date / Time
March 1, 2023
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
In this highly participatory workshop, UIC’s expert instructors will guide you through a comprehensive overview of the grant writing process, including:
- Types of funding sources available to nonprofits today.
- How to research grant opportunities and assess the best fit for your funding needs.
- What your organization must have in place before writing a grant.
- The primary components of a grant proposal and how they fit together.
- How to communicate effectively with prospective funders.
- Instructors – Noah Jenkins and Valerie Leonard.
- Cost – $350 ($300 for for University of Illinois alumni, employees or current degree-seeking students)
- Registration deadline – noon Monday, Feb. 27.