Project Management (PMP®) Exam Prep Bootcamp
Date / Time
September 26, 2020 - October 17, 2020
The PMP® certification is a world recognized distinction. If you are interested in sitting for the certification exam, make sure you are adequately prepared by enrolling in UIC’s accelerated PMP Exam Prep Bootcamp.
This course fulfills the education requirement for the PMP® and CAPM® certification exams and includes:
- Course materials
- A take-home online component with immediate feedback
- Two textbooks – A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017 and PMP Exam Prep: Accelerated Learning to Pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam, Ninth Edition (Rita Mulcahy)
- Dates: Saturdays, September 26 – October 17, 2020 (4 sessions total)
- Location: Online – Interactive Zoom Sessions
- Time: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fee: $1,900 (University of Illinois students, alumni and staff: $1,520)
- Instructor: Brian Porter
- Registration deadline: Thursday, September 24 at 12 p.m. CT