Sustaining Centers of Care, Community, and Resistance
Date / Time
March 30, 2021
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Women’s and Gender Equity Centers serve as critical sites for feminist/social justice education, safety, and community building on U.S. college campuses and beyond.
Join the Women’s Leadership and Resource Center‘s virtual roundtable to hear center leaders across Illinois reflect on their centers’ histories, what emboldens/challenges/inspires them, and their visions for the future.
Register to receive Zoom link: go.uic.edu/CentersOfCare
- Rocio Ayard Ochoa, Western Illinois University
- Dr. Shenay Bridges-Carter, Chicago State University
- Sarah Colomé, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Dr. Sekile Nzinga, Northwestern University
- Dr. Ann Russo, DePaul University
Moderated by Dr. Jennifer Ash, Associate Director, National Women’s Studies Association.
CART live captioning will be provided. Please send any questions or additional accommodation requests to email@example.com.
Presented as part of the UIC Women’s Leadership and Resource Center’s 30th anniversary programming.