UIC Foundations of Project Management Course
Date / Time
September 17, 2022 - October 15, 2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Foundations of Project Management Course provides in-depth instruction to enhance project and team management skills. Gain the expertise to initiate, manage and close complex projects on time and on budget.
This course fulfills the education requirement for the PMP® and CAPM® certification exams and covers the following areas and more:
- How to build and support a high-performance team.
- Determining project management methodology, scope, budget, schedule and closing.
- Assessing and managing project risks.
- Executing the project to deliver business value.
- Managing project changes and issues.
- Evaluating and delivering project benefits and value.
- Dates: Saturdays, Sept. 17 – Oct. 15 (five sessions total).
- Location: Online – interactive Zoom sessions.
- Time: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Fee: $1,900 (University of Illinois students, alumni and staff: $1,520).
- Instructor: Brian Porter.
- Registration deadline: Thursday, Sept. 8, at noon.
To register, click here.